Great companies need great people. That's where we can make a perfect match! New Work is on a mission to transform workspaces into experience that drives businesses. Make an impact with us empowering teams by the new way of working.
Do you want to work in an international environment in the fast-growing office hub of Łódź? Do you want to be part of a creative, cheerful and helpful team? Do you want to work for an innovative company that provides constant personal and professional development?
Look no further!
We are looking for a qualified and talented colleague to join our office in Łódź in the following position: Customer Care Specialist (Receptionist). You will be responsible for all customer service job duties.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with well-based knowledge of customer service or reception and client management best practices, gained preferably but not exclusively in a multinational working environment. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional skills to cooperate with colleagues from other departments.
• Customer Care Specialist is the first contact person for all tenant issues or complaints
• Administrative daily tasks concerning Customer Care
• Helping tenants to operate in the business centre, solving their current problems, i.e. assistance in case of problems
• Organization of internal meetings and events for tenants according to their needs.
• Handling correspondence (courier service – dispatch, postal service – collection)
• Keeping up and complying with our Customer Care standards all the times
• Ad hoc tasks and exercises
• Fluent in English and Polish language, written and spoken
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications
• Good communication skills
• Have a strong customer service focus
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good organizational skills
• Be a team player
• Ability to work within a continually changing environment
We offer you:
• Friendly, multicultural work environment
• Help to arrange work related documents
• Career development opportunities
• Office located in the city centre
• Business Casual dress code
• Various company and team building activities, events, parties
Required language level:
• English/Polish– Fluent, written and spoken