Work in fast growing, international environment with creative, cheerful and supportive people.
Join our Warsaw Operations Team and make a turning point in your career.
We look forward to welcoming a new colleague as a Customer Care Specialist in Warsaw.
If you already gained first experience in customer care, speak good English, and approach people with a heart-warming smile – this offer might be a perfect fit for you.
What you’ll do:
The purpose of customer care is to provide excellent customer experience to all clients and guests visiting our business centres.
Daily tasks and duties will also include:
- Helping tenants to operate in the business centre, solving their current problems, i.e., assistance in case of problems with printing or Internet access
- Keeping contact with the suppliers
- Managing inventory of supplies/stationery, monitor level of stocks, place replenishment orders and other ad hoc tasks
- Maintain security and telecommunication system
- Checking the cleanliness and maintenance of the centre daily
- Preparing occupancy statistics
- Handover and hand back procedure for the tenants
- Supporting the sales department: conducting viewings, preparing annexes to contracts, contracts for the Virtual Office service and renting conference rooms
- Ensuring effective communication with all departments
- Daily upkeeping of NW apps and databases (ensuring that all needed data is entered and updated at all times)
What it takes to succeed:
- Fluent Polish
- Good working knowledge of English – we are an international company
- Computer literacy (advanced knowledge of MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work within a continually changing environment
We offer you:
- Long term employment opportunity
- Diverse and multicultural environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Modern and inspiring workspace in a vibrant Business Center
- Work-life balance – we work from Monday – Friday 9:00-17:00
- Trainings, events and celebrations
- Private medical care package & cafeteria benefit
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.