Do you like working in an international environment? We are a leading provider of flex workspaces. Do you want to be a part of the journey and lead a creative, diverse and supportive team to success? Do you want to work for an innovative company that provides constant personal and professional development?
Look no further!
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and talented colleague to join our office in Budapest in the following position: Operations Team Leader.
Our ideal candidate not only has a well-based knowledge of customer service best practices but is passionate about working with and leading a team. You love working in a fast-paced environment and are a creative solution finder.
What will you do as Team Leader?
- You lead, coach and develop your team whilst setting the bar high and encourage bold thinking, creativity, and quick execution.
- You directly contribute to the company’s long-term goals and have a measurable impact on our growth and success.
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. sales, IT, maintenance and finance)
- Effective recruitment of appropriate staff, including conducting interviews with HR
- Key Account Management responsibilities
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality service levels
- Pre-inspection of new centers with development team/landlord before handover
- Close cooperation with all suppliers
Our ideal candidate:
- You have previous experience within operations preferably in a high-growth, international environment.
- You possess strong consulting skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a member or team leader
- Key Account Management experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer focused mindset
- You are a motivated, driven, and resilient personality who wants to move things forward
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in Hungarian and English (both written and spoken)
- Diploma in business management or in associated field is a plus
We offer you:
- Diverse multi-cultural environment
- Modern and inspiring workspace in top-location
- The proper tools and capacities to build up and lead an ambitious team
- The freedom and trust to bring in and execute your own ideas, as well as drive new projects and initiatives
- Ongoing support and best practice sharing within the global Operations team
- Team buildings, social events, educational workshops, and other community events
- Competitive salary, cafeteria benefits
- Pleasant working hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Mobile phone and laptop