Group Accounting Coordinator
Do you want to work in an international environment in the fast-growing office hub in Warsaw? Do you want to be part of a creative, cheerful, and helpful team? Do you want to work for an innovative company that provides constant personal and professional development?
Look no further!
We are looking for a talented colleague to join our office in Warsaw in the following position:
Group Accounting Coordinator
As Group Accounting Coordinator you will supervise, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities across 5 countries (in-house and 3rd party services). In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy for the International Group
- Oversee accounting daily operations in 5 countries
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce consolidated financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- Min.2-4 years of working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Very good command of Polish
- Very good command of English (min. C1) - another foreign language will be an asset
- Good knowledge of accounting software and databases, MS Office etc.
- Ability to manipulate amounts of data and multitask
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player, interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
Please include in the CV the following consent to the processing of personal data:
Pursuant to Article 6 par. 1a) and art. 7 item 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation , Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me to the Administrator in the content of the attached documents, in particular in the content of the CV or cover letter, which are not required by the Administrator and that are beyond the scope of the data personal defined in art. 22  § 1 and § 4 of the Labor Code - for the purposes of current and future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, for the period indicated in the information clause regarding the processing of personal data.
1. The administrator of your personal data is NewWork Wilanów sp.z o.o., based in Warsaw, Branickiego 15, 02-972 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no.: 0000697227, Tax id no. :9512446502.
2. Your personal data will be processed for:
a. the ongoing recruitment process for the position indicated in the advertisement,
b. conducting future recruitments (if you have agreed to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitments)
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes referred to in point 2.
4. Your personal data will be stored until the claims related to the recruitment process expire for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitments, your personal data will be processed in a period of 2 years from sending the application or until the consent is withdrawn.
5. You have the right to access your data and correct, rectify, delete, or limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if the processing of your personal data violates the provisions;
6. You have the right to: withdraw your consent at any time, however, withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing that was carried out on its basis before withdrawal of consent. Personal data will be processed until the consent for data processing is withdrawn during the recruitment process, but no longer than until the expiry of any claims related to the employment process.
7. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 a GDPR and art. 6 clause 1. f of GDPR.