Are you a student looking for flexible working hours, workplace that supports your personal goals and work-life balance?
Look no further!
We’ve got a paid internship opportunity in Warsaw
If you’re passionate about sustainability and care about the world that’s surrounding, you – we might be a good match.
What’s the role?
- Collecting media consumption and waste handling data from across all our locations
- Being part of auditing process and strategy for ESG
- Market analysis
What it takes to succeed:
- Fluent Polish
- Good working knowledge of English – we’re an international company
- Interest in ESG
- Being a 4-5 year a student of Environmental Engineering/Science, Sustainability, Energy, Climate Science or equivalent
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Good organization skills, diligence, and conscientiousness
- Availability min. 15 hours per week
We offer you:
- Paid internship program (2months)
- Opportunity to be part of ESG project
- Full time Team support
- Diverse and multicultural environment
- Weekly team breakfasts with delicious waffles and pancakes
- Modern and inspiring workspace in one of our locations in Warsaw
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk