Are you a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills willing to take the next step in your career?
Look no further! Join our team as Head of Workplace Strategy
- Implement and execute the global and regional strategy, standards/practices & processes
- Assessing market trends and competitors
- Creating measurable goals that drive property and employee success
- Managing lease portfolio for Polish region
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
To be successful as a Head of Workplace Strategy you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills, as well as:
- Thorough understanding of workplace research, metrics and strategy models, e.g. activity based working, Agile working, etc.
- Ability to sell, pitching to win, public speaking including storytelling
- Understanding of organisation design and development models and change
- Business & commercial acumen
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Organizational agility
- Client orientation
- Strong leadership skills