Global Network Manager
Do you want to work in an international environment in the fast-growing office hub of Warsaw? Do you want to be part of a creative, cheerful and helpful team? Do you want to work for an innovative company that provides constant personal and professional development?
Look no further!
New Work Offices provides flexible office solutions for companies with different sizes and backgrounds. We are looking for a talented colleague to join our office in the following position:
Global Network Manager
About the Role:
Developing global network architecture. Implementing network infrastructure. Defining HW& SW standards, SLA´s and cyber security policies. Supervising local IT specialists over 5 countries (execution and support). Maintaining self-education of technology and trends to ensure state of the art solutions and services. Providing assessments and consultancy to our clients.
Provide global network expertise in order to:
- Ensure a highly efficient, stable and secure network infrastructure (QoS)
- Ensure local execution with excellence
- Ensure up to date solutions and services
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
· Satisfying and increasing QoS/ SLA network conditions
· Security Threat detection and prevention
1. Global network management
· Understand global customer needs, building infrastructures, company roadmap and goals to align network architecture and infrastructures
· Maintain complete and detailed documentation of architecture and access information
· Perform global market research and provide grounded input to CIO for further improvements (QoS) and expansion of services
· Participate in global and local IT budget work-out and control the budget execution
· Educate employees on defined standards and policies and ensure adherence
· Work on execution of global IT strategy in all countries
· Maintain regular communication and check in on larger clients
· Report on performance to CIO
2. Local IT specialist supervision
· Analyze locations infrastructure and operation including tracking budget, establishing success metrics and prepare and implement recommendations for improving operational efficiencies
· Plan, supervise and follow up local projects in NW operating countries (establishing, securing, maintaining, optimizing and upgrading of networks)
· Collectively manage networks, gather network performance data, monitor network security, troubleshoot issues, anticipate problems and perform routine maintenance.
· Analyze data and create improvement plan
· Manage vendors and partners relationships
· Ensure detailed and complete documentation of each infrastructure for easy third-party support
· Degree in IT, IT Networking or a related field.
· At least 2 years network management experience in B2B industry
· High network, hardware and software expertise (ideally Stormshield Firewall, Cisco Switches, Mic. Azure Server, RADIUS, UniFi Equip. …)
· Strong communication and leadership skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent organizational skills – planning, organizing and managing multiple projects
· Fluent English speaking required. Polish/ Hungarian/ Czech/ Romanian is nice to have
● Diverse multicultural environment.
● Modern and inspiring workspace in top-location.
● Flexible work schedules and tailor work to your lifestyle.
● Corporate education.
● Opportunities for professional growth.
● Team buildings, social events, happy lunches, educational workshops and other community events.
See more about the company: