WEBSITE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY: WWW.NEWWORKOFFICES.COM
- The website newworkoffices.com (hereinafter referred to as the „Party”), is run on a jointly controlled basis by:
- Newwork Neopark SP. Z O. O., seated in Warsaw (02-677), Cybernetyki 10, mail: [email protected]
who are hereinafter referred to as „Administrators
These Regulations are addressed to Users using the Website and define the rules of its use as well as the rules for the processing and use of collected personal data by the Administrators.
- User – a natural person visiting the website,
- Customer – a natural person, an entity with which the Administrator has established cooperation,
- Regulations – these Website regulations,
- Contact form – an interactive form available on the website that allows you to contact the Administrators.
- The User may communicate with the Administrators using the contact form, addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph and provided and updated on the website.
- The entity responsible for direct contact with the User regarding the functioning of the website is Newwork Wilanów.
- The entities responsible for direct contact with the User regarding the presentation of the offer are the Administrators:
To use the Website, you must:
- Terminal device with access to the Internet and an up-to-date web browser,
Principles of co-administration of data
- Enabled cookies.
- The co-administration of Users' personal data is limited to the data collected in connection with the use of the website and to the presentation of the offer by each of the Administrators.
- After establishing cooperation, each of the Administrators becomes an independent Administrator of the personal data of their Client.
- The processing of Personal Data will concern the following categories of people:
- potential Customers of Administrators contacting via the website,
- Administrators' clients contacting via the website.
- The processing includes the following personal data:
Principles of data processing
- e-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- additional data sent in the message.
- The administrators of Users' personal data collected via the Website are the entities listed in § 1
- Users' personal data are collected by Administrators via the Website in order to:
- presenting the sale offer and ensuring the highest quality of service,
- sending commercial information, if consent is given,
- defense against potential claims.
- The recipients of the Website Users' data may be:
- postal service providers,
- entities cooperating with Administrators in connection with the provision of services: hosting, IT support, software suppliers
- Personal data of the Website Users will be processed for the period of:
- until the consent to send commercial information is revoked,
- 5 years (from the end of the year), the processing of which is regulated by law, in the event of cooperation, in accordance with Art. 74 of the Accounting Act,
- until the claims are time-barred or an effective objection is raised.
- The website user has the right to:
- access to the content of your data and correct them,
- to delete data in the event that the Administrators process them without a legal basis,
- to transfer, in the scope of data processed by the Administrators on the basis of the consent granted,
- prawo ograniczenia przetwarzania,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531-03-00, email [email protected]), if the User considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact via the website.
- Like most websites, we also store HTTP requests directed to our server.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the inquiry came (it can be directly the user’s computer),
- name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol, if possible,
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
Use of data
- The collected data is not associated with specific people browsing the website. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine: which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the website structure contains errors, etc.
- The logs collected by us are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server and the website.
What is a „Cookie”?
- Based on the log files, statistics may be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the website.
- Cookies are single, small text files sent by visited websites and downloaded on the user’s computer.
What is the website using cookies for?
- The information contained in these files allows the information contained in them to be read only by the party that created them. Thus, the website cannot access other files on the user’s computer.
- Cookies used on the website allow to measure interactions as well as have an impact on the functioning and security of the website.
What cookies do we use?
- establishing, maintaining and managing the user’s session, as well as remembering the settings on the website,
- verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- Two types of cookies can be used on the website:
Can the User resign from accepting cookies?
- session – they remain on the user’s device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser),
- permanent – they remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s device via Cookies.
- Changes to the settings can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration.
- These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each placing of cookies on the User’s device.
- Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The administrators reserve the right to amend the Regulations. The Administrators will inform about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
By filling out and sending any form, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Newwork Neopark SP. Z O. O., with headquarters in Warsaw (02-677), Cybernetyki 10, hereinafter referred to as Newwork to the extent necessary to fulfill this inquiry.
Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, you consent to the processing of your personal data (name, surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number) by Newwork Neopark SP. Z O. O., seated in Warsaw (02-677), Cybernetyki 10, hereinafter referred to as Newwork for the purpose of sending commercial information by Newwork.
You agree to receive commercial information from Newwork by means of:
Appendix no 1. – INFORMATION CLAUSE
Personal Data Administrator
- electronic communication (SMS, e-mail, websites)
- automatic calling systems (voice calls)
The administrator of your personal data is Newwork Neopark SP. Z O. O., seated in Warsaw (02-677), Cybernetyki 10. You can contact us:
Purpose and basis of the data
- by post, sending correspondence to our address,
- by e-mail, sending correspondence to the address: [email protected]
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of:
- communicate with you in the event of sending us an inquiry, based on your consent, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
- in order to achieve our legitimate goals, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, such as claims and defense against claims as well as ensuring the highest quality of service.
The recipients of your personal data may be postal service providers and entities cooperating with us in connection with the provision of IT solutions, software and IT support services.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored in connection with correspondence for the period of:
- until an exhaustive answer is given to the question asked,
- until the consent to data processing is withdrawn or an effective objection is raised,
- for the period of investigating or defending against claims.
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data,
- right to rectification,
- the right to transfer your personal data,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to object,
Voluntary data provision
- the right to delete data,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
You provide the data voluntarily. Providing personal data is a condition for correspondence with us.